Monday 4 February 2013

Camera collection

Bought some new (old) cameras yesterday and they're so cute and cheap but a bit ugly...

Kodak Ektra 12


This was £2 and had a film in it! 110 cartridge :-) I'm kind of nervous about getting it developed because I don't know what will be on it! There was 15 photos been taken and I took the rest, there was 24 exposures! I might start using it if the negatives are good, because lomography sell them here :-)

Kodak Brownie 44A

This is kind of ugly and was only £6! It takes 127 film, which they don't make anymore or its really expensive to buy. Probably won't find anywhere to develop it either, but its a nice camera to have :-) 

Kodak Instamatic 200


This is the one that I really wanted because it was so cute! It's quite heavy but it was only £5, looking through the viewfinder is so clear! Which I didn't really expect from an older camera. This also takes 127 film which is a little disappointing but also nice to have :-) 

Halina Vision 20 20


My mum gave me this, she had it in her wardrobes for ages because she won it on a raffle! It takes 35mm which is good :-) it's brand new with the box and everything! It's so ugly though. But kinda cool because it looks so retro :-) Will probably use this!

Diana mini and flash 


This finally came through the post :-) so happy! it's so so cute and tiny! I've already taken the majority of the film (35mm) and I can't wait to get it developed. I heard Asda develop films for £2 and then put them on a CD for 97p, which is really cheap :-) I don't really want the prints, I don't think, and if I do want some of them I can get them later, or do them black and white at uni :-) still so excited!

I do have some more older cameras but I don't know exactly what they are without looking, shall post another day :-) 





No comments:

Post a Comment