Friday 8 February 2013

First film :-)

Got my first film developed which I took on my new diana mini! I got the negatives developed and put onto a CD at Asda for £2.97! Which is really cheap compared to most places and they asked if I wanted my negatives cut so I said no, because I heard some places cut them wrong. It's a good job I said that though because the majority of them didn't work, only the ones with flash showed up, which is annoying and strange.

Here are a few of the images:







And I've just loaded another film and taking half frames so 72 exposures :-) which will be good! Just hope it works because I think I took the first few images wrong because I got confused, still am but o well! Shall have to take them all with flash now, so it's a good job I got them developed tonight! Been taking them without all day :( 
Look forward to getting the next roll developed :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment