Monday 18 February 2013

Pictures

Feels like it has taken bloody hours to do all that, probably because it has but nether the less I am quite happy with some of the pictures I have taken :-) Always makes me hate life when I take around 150 images but only like about 50.... or choose to use that many! Ah well, here are some of them:



I quite like taking pictures of benches, and I have no idea why!


I also like all the old flowers which have faded in the sunlight or died 


The war memorial in my square 


And a war grave I found :-)

Also some pictures from Ellen's and Vikki's squares:




These kind of pictures is what i'm more used to and I guess I like the outcomes more

Also also, please look at more on my Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/zoealicevenables/

Thanks, ciao!



No comments:

Post a Comment