Wednesday 27 February 2013

Photographers

This needed updating and I don't have any recent/good pictures to update it with so I thought i'd leave a post of some of my favourite photographers I have recently found. Was looking for some relevant photographers for my semester at uni and came across a few who I adore. All thanks to a lecture and Hannah :-)

Robert Mapplethorpe is definitely my favourite right now. These are just a few pictures of his Flowers but he also does male nudes and things of the sort, which are really nice :-) The light and shadows work really well and I like all the tones and just, ah... these pictures have really helped me see what i'm going to do for my project, which is hopefully going to be along the same lines, and all I want to do is get taking photos! But I shall need to buy some flowers first....






And here are a few other pictures I found (I don't know the photographers) which are really going to help me taking my own :-)





As you may have guessed, for my project i'm focusing on dead flowers! Which may seem strange if you don't know what i'm going as a whole, but basically I have a cemetery in my grid square and they kind of link together, for what people leave on gravestones :-) morbid but I think its interesting!


No comments:

Post a Comment